• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp540 orajet3165

graphix

hello when i use the generic (default profile) and print on orajet 3165 the ink looks liks it is seperating like little swirls or like seperating the color like it is cloudy looking what is causing this...thanks tim

SignsOfMaine

maybe a dumb question, but did you touch the print stuff before loading it at all? Dunno if you've been printing for 10 years or 1 week. Anyway don't touch it, I used to think "wtf is making those patterns?" and I realized it was palmprints :p

I have used both GCVP and generic and they both work great, generic is a little better for some things I've found. Don't know that it's your profile. If you can find a profile where it doesn't happen, I guess use that. But if it's always happening, maybe something's gotten into your inks? Run a print test.

D

Digitall

finding that the different air release patterns on back of vinyl tend make prints look different,especially with oracal. the thinner the mil the more diversity.

graphix

pic

i am very new to this printer gcvp was the profile i used, i printed the roland test swatch file,they all look the same milky, i'll try and post a pic oh and i use jersey cotton gloves handling this vinyl...thanks tim

graphix

i am very new to this printer gcvp was the profile i used, i printed the roland test swatch file,they all look the same milky, i'll try and post a pic oh and i use jersey cotton gloves handling this vinyl...thanks tim
well i was printing something out and i ran out of number 3 ink,dang..to beat it all the ink priming bottle is over half full,,not much printing going on here....