• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versaworks Not printing outline

m.hafenbrack

Hey

I'm trying to print out a file to Roland XC 540 using Versaworks. But every time i print out my outlines are not there. Any helpful help thanks.:banghead:

tanneji

Change the color to see if it is the specific color or the printer running dry on the black or something. Also, make sure you convert to curves or expand the stroke. Sometimes doing that will fix strange issues between illy and versaworks.

tanneji

if it shows the outline and the dancing ants then yes it thinks its the cut contour but I've never seen a common color like black used as the cut contour

joeshaul

By elaboration, the following would help:
What software is being used?
What effects are being used in that software (IE: Corel's Contour function)?
Are you exporting to another format before bringing into Versaworks?
Does versaworks preview show that color?

Could be something as simple as the outline isn't being selected for exporting, or something costly and complex as your black head is damaged or the line is clogged/etc, further elaboration will help to troubleshoot the problem.

newyork

same problem

I have to same problem with the outline not wanting to print in Versaworks. So far the only thing that works for me is to covent my drawing to a bitmap and then they print just fine. To tell you the truth I really don't want to convert my files just to a be able to print the outlines so I'll take any help.