• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland vs640 icc profile

16skyline

Hi

Was wondering if someone out there had a good profile for AVERY MPI4410 Backlit Flex Banner for a Roland VS640. My ink conf. is CYMKcm white & Metallic.

Any suggestion printing backlit banners would be great as well.

Thanks

petepaz

i am not familiar with that material. we use a nazdar matte backlit polyester material. one thing i have notices with the back lit materials and our roland machines is we have to print an over print. this gives us the best color pop, opacity and prevents hot spots. we are running versa works so if you go in to printer controls and select over print then switch that to 2 that should give you a good print. as far as the material profile i just use clear or matte PET. you will have to test it out and see which works better for you. we run this material on our roland XC-540 CMYK +wht and XR-640 CMYK,LC,LM,LK + metallic

16skyline

i am not familiar with that material. we use a nazdar matte backlit polyester material. one thing i have notices with the back lit materials and our roland machines is we have to print an over print. this gives us the best color pop, opacity and prevents hot spots. we are running versa works so if you go in to printer controls and select over print then switch that to 2 that should give you a good print. as far as the material profile i just use clear or matte PET. you will have to test it out and see which works better for you. we run this material on our roland XC-540 CMYK +wht and XR-640 CMYK,LC,LM,LK + metallic

Thanks for the help