Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland XC-540 For Sale

Discussion in 'Roland' started by islandtees, Jul 29, 2012.

1. islandtees

islandtees New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    I have had this machine for 3 months in our A/C controlled shop. I was trying to sell it for my friend who is getting divorced and needed to sell.I have purchased it to help him out and now I need to get rid of it. It is a 2008 model. About 600HRS use. 1 new head about 3 months ago and 2 new heads about 2 months ago. I had the tech replace all cap stations and dampers when he replaced the heads.He set everything up and it prints great. If I dont sell it soon I will just keep it and when we have time we will get into it more. I want what I have into it for $12500. Located in Fl.
    I will not go any lower and just keep it. We also have a Royal Sovereign RSC-1400 laminator that I bought from him. Excellent condition, it was purchased about the same time as the Roland. $2500.00 no lower. This would be a cheap package for $15000 for both. New you would be about $36,000 . No shipping, must pick up.

Tags:
  2. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    Hello

will let the boss know, what type of inks do you run through it?

do you have images

3. islandtees

islandtees New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    At one point he was running aftermarket ink. When the new heads were installed the printer was flushed out and Roland inks were put back in.