• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XC-540 For Sale

islandtees

I have had this machine for 3 months in our A/C controlled shop. I was trying to sell it for my friend who is getting divorced and needed to sell.I have purchased it to help him out and now I need to get rid of it. It is a 2008 model. About 600HRS use. 1 new head about 3 months ago and 2 new heads about 2 months ago. I had the tech replace all cap stations and dampers when he replaced the heads.He set everything up and it prints great. If I dont sell it soon I will just keep it and when we have time we will get into it more. I want what I have into it for $12500. Located in Fl.
I will not go any lower and just keep it. We also have a Royal Sovereign RSC-1400 laminator that I bought from him. Excellent condition, it was purchased about the same time as the Roland. $2500.00 no lower. This would be a cheap package for $15000 for both. New you would be about $36,000 . No shipping, must pick up.

islandtees

At one point he was running aftermarket ink. When the new heads were installed the printer was flushed out and Roland inks were put back in.