• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rollover vs Rollsroller

Zambookajoe

we do a lot of 10 footers and over and for lenght it wouldnt matter much, just lift your sheet move it and continue, for 5 ft high panels its rare mostly all regular substrates are 4ft, I know there is exceptions to that.

the 5ft table is also a pain for short employees because they cant reach across the table.

If anybody says they are not worth it, never had one in their shop

I have an ex sign shop owner working for us, and he tells me everyday, "wtf was I thinking not having one of these"

Split76

+ one for that wtf.. i have 4500x1800mm CWT (6 x 15ft or something near that)
You don't need to reach across the table. You can work on other side or have some helpful things like this :
http://www.rollsroller.com/our-products/accessories/long-reach-cutter/

ROLLSROLLER LONG REACH CUTTER two sizes 60 cm (2ft.) and 90 cm (3ft.)
Ergonomic to use – reach over the worktable without leaning over the table, which normally can cause strain to your back and shoulders. Equipped with practical magnets on the handle. Easy to attach to the ROLLSROLLER steel-frame. Cutting blades in Titan can be rotated up to 4 times.
The titan blade cuts through many materials: banners, textile, vinyl and paper.

We have that 3ft version and it's attached to ventilation channel above the table with those magnets :)

I don't think my shop could manage without the table. We're too busy to use anything else.

Last edited:

reQ

Thats exactly right. I think about it same way. Its not the same like you would buy printer, because there are so many thing that can go wrong with a printer. Flatbed laminator....there is not much in it that can brake, its a glass top table with pneumatic system + roller + rails.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Very Cool cutter... Here's our Poor Man's Version. Zippy Cutter, VHB + scrap aluminum extrusion.

Attachments

• IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 171

reQ

are you sure? i thought he built one

Dunno if he built one but he imported one from China for sure. You can PM him & see what he thinks about it. I talked to him couple times, even after more than a year that he owned it. Said he is still very happy with it & has zero issues.