• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rolls Roller

jdoug5170

I still do cut vinyl on banners when the banner is to big to run in my printer. Not worth it to outsource and wait and pay shipping for the few we do each year.

Custom_Grafx

I really don't see how this justifies the cost. It really doesn't seem to save any time. I could apply that same print in that video in the same amount of time with the big squeegee or the traditional way. It seems like big fancy equipment for people that don't have any basic sign training.

just my $.02

I also don't get it.

I had a manual mounting machine with two long benches either side of it that essentially does exactly the same thing. $1200 including the tables/benches.

Custom_Grafx

The only thing it does seem to do that the manual mounting machine doesn't, is add a bit of WOW factor to your workshop. I also find the name borderline with Rolls Royce aka "Roller".

Sticky Signs

I can see this being useful in some shops but not mine. Anybody with a laminator can do the same thing.
I do however like the large backlit table space with cutting matt but I can't justify 20k for that.