• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RTA, I need to sub this out!

broli4000

Hey all,

I ordered my plotter and all, but it wont be here for a few more weeks, then I need to set it all up and make sure things work to my specifications.

But while I am waiting, I started to hand out business cards to all the local businesses. Well long story short, I jumped the gun and it looks like I may have my first job a bit sooner than I can actually do it.

I need to get some RTA done by someone and sent to me, so I can start in on the job and not ruin a reputation before I even start.

Who can I sub this RTA out to?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

broli4000

ok, well let me give a bit more info...

I dont have a finished approved proof yet, so I dont even know an estimate on size or colors yet. I am guess-timating 24"x24" 2 colors. I dont have any supplies yet, I should have my alcohol and squeegee by the time of install (barring I get the job). I just want to see pricing and know how long it will take to get to me, so I can estimate accordingly to the customer.

stickerguynyc

what is it? 2 color vinyl sticker

if you supply the design in flexisign or eps i could have it same day payment is received. I'm in NY so should be the next day

Air Art Girl

I dont have any supplies yet, I should have my alcohol and squeegee by the time of install (barring I get the job). I just want to see pricing and know how long it will take to get to me, so I can estimate accordingly to the customer.

Sounds like you did jump the gun as you put it. You state you don't even have any supplies. Sounds like you might need to sub out the entire job until you are really ready to deliver.

broli4000

Sounds like you did jump the gun as you put it. You state you don't even have any supplies. Sounds like you might need to sub out the entire job until you are really ready to deliver.

Yeah I thought about it. I know how to do it, and can get all the install supplies that i would need. The only problem is that I cant cut the vinyl yet.

I just had a meeting with them, and they are a really cool tattoo shop that just opened up. It looks like they expect me to install it and if they see someone else up there installing vinyl on their window they will be pi$$ed off. Being in a small town, I don't want any rumors to start flying around that am just a middle man broker for when my stuff does get here.

We are looking at a 3 color 36"w x 24"h job. I have some time to come up with a really cool design and stuff, but they are already behind from the last company that stiffed them.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I thought I was SOL! :)