• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Runtime Error on Techno CNC Interface

Sinclair

I am trying to cut some backs for channel letters and I set the file all up in signlab and then open it in the Techno CNC Interface. I zero the router in and then press Preprocess and an error pops up everytime. The error is "Runtime Error 11, Division by Zero"

Does anyone have any idea what this means?

Thank you in advance.

m giese

have you tried a known good file? I had something similar happen a year or so ago, and it was in one of the settings before i exported g code. (I was running Mastercam, so different than your situation.) I verified with a known good file and then went digging into how my cut was programmed. Solved the problem. Also, are you running the latest techno interface?

Also, if you have an older Techno, and you need to solve the issue and none of your files are running, try calling Eric Feldman at ArmorCNC Systems. My understanding is that he and His business Partner designed the hardware and software while working for Techno, and may be of some help.

Techman

are there any vectors crossing over themselves? Is there a tiny loop somewhere in the curves?