• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rush job

Jillbeans

I just did a very last minute small job for a loyal, good client.
(it was only 2 corosigns and I slapped them out quicker than a franchise)
I did not charge a rush fee.
And when the guy came to get them in the morning he brought me a $25 Applebees gift card along with my money.
Applebees has pretty good margaritas.
:)
Love.....Jill
PS
But for almost anyone else hell yes I would tack some additional fee onto the job.

Edserv

We have a fairly simple system for rush jobs.
1) We HATE to turn down jobs (especially in these economic times and especially from great or good customers.)
2) We try to respect our production staff, so EVERY rush order must be approved by our production manager.
3) If our production manager approves it, we do it. No extra fees.
4) If our production manager/team can't do it in normal operating hours (rarely happens) we offer additional incentives to get the job completed. If the job in question becomes a relative portion of the profit, we then approach the customer with a "rush fee".

johnnysigns

Normal turn would've been 48hrs for us. I'm at $30 each w/out expediting them which I'd guess would add another $14-$15 to each banner.