• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S75 w/ OPOS

Ruddbow

I am going to try to use the OPOS on my s75. Anyone familiar with this process? I will be printing to a DC3+, laminating and then using the s75 and OPOS to contour cut. Thank you for any information you may contribute.

Letterbox Mike

We don't print with a DC3 but OPOS is sooooooooo easy as dclet puts it, nothing to it at all, works perfectly every time. Out of curiosity, why are you not doing the cutting on the DC3?

Ruddbow

Mutsy, I posted the question on "that" site as well.

Insignia, I contour cut all the time on the DC3.....it's when I want to laminate after the printing I need to contour cut.

markyeoman

Easy

If you have the manual there is a section on OPOS cutting

Basic Description:

*Download the lastest cutter tools
*Add short cut in Corel or Illustrator
*Corel you select your image and click shortcut for opos markers (3mm square each corner of graphic) print job, laminate
*Send cut file to opos cutter and line up first registration marker
it will find the other marks and cut

If you have any additional questions please call Summa Tech Support and they can walk you through the process

MY

Columbia Signs

We just got back from ISA and ordered a S75. I'm looking forward to running this plotter though its paces. Looks like a good machine. We've always used graphtec or Roland... this is our 1st Summa.

Let us know how you do.