• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 grey turning brown

MachServTech

If you are getting a difference when importing a file that's one thing. Once you have the file from the work folder in Onyx it should be a type of raster file with no more interpretation except the RIP settings of course. The Apple os handles embedded profiles differently.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
If you are getting a difference when importing a file that's one thing. Once you have the file from the work folder in Onyx it should be a type of raster file with no more interpretation except the RIP settings of course. The Apple os handles embedded profiles differently.
Please explain.

rytard

I've been printing this same black camo pattern for close to a year on ij180, many times on this roll even, and other than static issues they've always printed fine. Today they're coming out a dirty brown instead of the shades of black/grey. Nozzle check looks perfect, I've tried doing a cleaning, resetting the printer, reloading the file, everything I can think of and nothing fixes it.

Anyone have any insight into a problem like this?
I just experienced this. Our power dipped (didn't quite go out) and our greys started coming out a brownish purple. A firmware update solved it. I suspect the firmware became corrupt as a result of the power fluctuation. Hope this helps some people out there!