• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sailor's Retreat hand carved sign.

SD&F

I just wanted you to know that your work is nice. I often think we do not compliment enough!!!!

Ghost Prophet

The gold, sail, and overlapping wave are definitely awesome.

...however is no one else noticing what's in the background of the photo on the top right? Holy crap, I want.

signage

Nice job Adrian!

Hope you enjoy spending the night in th computer room.

now that your head is too big to get through the door:) hehehe

Mosh

Insired me to try harder! The last few years I have been in in the "kick it out" mode and think it is time to get back to making cool stuff like this!

Dave Drane

Wow! very clean layout and execution indeed. So classy with very few simple elements. I'll give you 10/10. One for SignCraft mag I think.

signmeup

Thanks guys.(humbly bows giant head) This really was as simple to make as it appears. It's so simple because the customer's budget was low.(and she is also a friend of the wife's)

I need to use Magic Sculpt more often. It really is cool stuff and you can add a really nice little flair to a sign in next to no time. Adds a lot of value for not a lot of effort. The beauty of Magic Sculpt is you can scrape it off and try again until it looks just right. Not something you can do with carving.

And Mosh... I make coro yard signs too. You can make quick, cheap stuff and nice high end stuff at the same time.