• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saints /Colts ! ! !

Brands Imaging

blew it is an understatment... if he would have help the ball they would have been going to the bowl. i wanted the viking to win too. I like brett but he single handedly lost the game with that pass.

stickygraphics12

Actually he didn't single handedly lose that game! Think about Peterson fumble, berrians fumble! I hate it when the blame gets put on one person! They had all game to not turn the ball over like they did! Bretts was at the end of the game so all of the sudden it's his fault! I don't think so! They turned the ball over 5 times, did Brett turn it over all 5 times? That's what I love about the world today, always gotta find someone to blame.....just my 2 cents!

Pat Whatley

blew it is an understatment... if he would have help the ball they would have been going to the bowl. i wanted the viking to win too. I like brett but he single handedly lost the game with that pass.

That's the most unintelligent thing I've heard on this site (ignoring OP's comments)

Mosh

I lost some on the Viks, the Saints are a great team. They won, tonight they were the more complete team. And the home crowd helped.

OldPaint

THANK PLUMBER BOY.........I SAID..............IT WILL BE THE SAINTS AND THE COLTS......when other was sayin JETS & VIKINGS.....
gota give FARVE HIS DUE................for a 40 year old, to keep gettin up after those hits.......hes either one tough S.O.B...........or lost his brains YEARS AGO.....
i see the SAINTS WITH RINGS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Brands Imaging

Actually he didn't single handedly lose that game! Think about Peterson fumble, berrians fumble! I hate it when the blame gets put on one person! They had all game to not turn the ball over like they did! Bretts was at the end of the game so all of the sudden it's his fault! I don't think so! They turned the ball over 5 times, did Brett turn it over all 5 times? That's what I love about the world today, always gotta find someone to blame.....just my 2 cents!

no i hear ya guys...no "i" in team...and i saw all the fumbles...i'm just saying the game was won if he just held that ball

ronl1975

no i hear ya guys...no "i" in team...and i saw all the fumbles...i'm just saying the game was won if he just held that ball

If you are referring to end of regulation when he threw the int. They were out of fieldgoal range so it still would of went to OT.

Joe Diaz

Yeah Brett not connecting on that last pass wasn't what lost the game for them. If it connected it would have got them in field goal range with hardly any time on the clock, or best case scenario a TD. If it didn't connect, they would go to OT anyway. So it was a good decision to make... It was just a terrible throw. The fact that it was intercepted makes no difference. They were going to OT anyway.

What really lost it for them is the multiple fumbles in the redzone. Also, if you lose the coin toss at the beginning of OT, I'm guessing the majority of the time you just lost the game.

I think I'm going with the Colts this SuperBowl. Part of me would like to see the Saints win for the first time but part of me just likes the colts a little bit better. Really If it's not the Bears or the Steelers in the big game, I won't lose any sleep over who wins or loses.

Case

Brett Favre didn't blow that game... The team together did.... They had almost 500 yds of total offense which was double what the Saints had.... Berrian fumbles in the red zone.... Peterson fumbles the handoff in the red zone at the 2 yard line..... Harvin fumbles in the Saints red zone............

Favre had to throw the ball after the penalty for 12 men in the huddle.......Bad decision, but the game should have been decided long before that........ It would have been almost a 60yd field goal attempt even if that pass was incomplete.........

Anyways, Favre is a tough SOB.........He was getting murdered the whole game..........The play that hurt is ankle should have been a penalty when he was taken out from behind at the legs.........AKA "the brady rule".......... Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.........

The Vikings lost as a team........Congrats to the Saints..... But if you don't respect Brett Favre after that game, you don't know the game of football...

Case

Joe Diaz

But if you don't respect Brett Favre after that game, you don't know the game of football...

Case

True that! He is a hell of a football player, but most importantly he is a good leader.

I'm not a huge Vikings fan, never have been, but I like Favre. And that is saying something considering I'm a die hard Bears fan.:Big Laugh

Matt-Tastic

The Vikings lost as a team........Congrats to the Saints..... But if you don't respect Brett Favre after that game, you don't know the game of football...

Case

I give the Vikings their Due, they were able to walk all up and down the field on the Saints. if the Vikes could have gotten 1 INT, it'd been the game.

Oh Case, who's Favre gonna play for next year? I like the idea that he eventually is QB for every team in the NFL and plays for the next 28 years :) he'd be almost 70 by the time he retires :)

Steve C.

I was pulling for the Saints, but when they won, I started feeling sorry for
the Vikings and Farve. Chances are he will never get another oppertunity.
These teams where so evenly matched it could have gone either way. I
hate sudden death overtime. It's just the luck of the draw. If the Viking had
won the coin toss it would have been them in the Super Bowl. imo.