• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SCAM alert

etsigns

latest scam in my email box
WATCH OUT

cc to like 25 sign companies
sender was
williamsmore001@yahoo.com

Hello Good Day How are you today?Am Williams,I do Hear impaired that you are very good in Auto graphics Signage Design and i`ll be needing your help. my uncle just bought me and my husband a new car for our 10th year wedding life celebration which is coming on 26th of feb and the cars are 2007 Toyota Camry and Cadillac escalade the both cars are in KANSAS with the shipper though we live here in the states, but my husband is presently out of the states two weeks ago and i want signage and graphic design down on both cars that's is why am sending these mail regarding the signage and i want the cars delivered down to your shop so you can handle the auto signage as i have being informed u'r very good in doing that hope you can do that for me.also i want the cars shipped straight to your shop for the signage in good and for the job and i want flames and bubbles with our names on the both cars ....flames design on the Camry and bubbles on the Escalade.kindly get back to me with the price quote for the job and i'll like to no the major types of credit card you do accept for payment and i need to have your name and shop address so that i can forward that to the shipper so they will have the car deliver to your front shop latest next week Monday.

Mosh

I just sent them an e-mail trying to seal the job from you!!!! Play along if you want!

Mainframe

I am getting 2-3 of these a day, F-n amazing how much thought goes into these! I laugh at them every time I read them!

Here is one from poor Sarah, I should help her maybe?

Hello,
Please i know my email come to you unexpected,help me if you are in the possition of help about late father consignment. My name is Sarah Gold i am 17 years old i am from liberia and i am living in some where near refugee camp in ghana since the war war is settle in our cuntry and every body that have family in refugee here go back to Liberia with there famly but i do not have any family that is why i am still living in ghana here.some times ago and my father told me that he have 200 Gram of diamond and 300KG of gold that inside the boxes of consigment and some family valuable goods and money that worth $15,000,000.00 that he deposited with security company.
I really need your urgent help because Mrs. Ruby Robinson who live in America promise to help me receive this consignment last month but when the security company want to deliver my consignment to her last month after the security company diplomat arrive to america to deliver my late father consignment to Mrs. Ruby Robinson, they told the security company diplomat that Mrs. Ruby Robinson has car accident two days before the security company diplomat arrive to America and Mrs. Ruby Robinson died. The security company diplomat cannot deliver my late father consignment to any body,the security company diplomat is in the airport in America now and he told me to give him any of my late father beneficiary address to deliver my consignment.now are you the God sent to help me receive this consignment.please write back to me this is the document of this consignment i attach below here to show proof.
i know that you will help me receve my late father consignment.But i need to explain everything to you so that you will know best way to help me,see the document attach below that my late father give to me before he died. i want you to help me contact the security company diplomat in America now to deliver my consignment to you and you will tell him that you are the beneficiary of the two trunk boxes that mr. Amos Gold my late father deposited with their security company.After the two trunk boxes is deliver to you, you will send me some money to come to you in your country and start a new life over there and i can also complete my education because my English is nor good, i want you to accept me as a member of your family and i will accept you as my father and mother since i do not have any father and mother.Please dont let my talent die in the refugee camp here because my dream is to be come a Doctor in future. i promise to give you 40% of my consignment and you will help me invest my 60% in a business so that after i finish my education i can join you in the business you help me invest.thank you very much i wait email from you.
please i want you to give me your name,your address and your phone number so that i can it to the diplomat in airport to deliver my consignment to you.
Sarah Gold.

Mosh

He got back to me this morning!!!!!

"HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TO DAY ,
Okay fine , i`ll be needing you to help me i want signage down on both cars that's is why am writing to you and i want the cars delivered down to your shop so you can handle the auto signage as i have being informed u r very good in doing that, can u do that for me .HOLDING"

Awesome!!!!

Mosh

Just got this!!! from him, the next thing is when he gives me a stolen card number I tell him I ran it, put will just give the shipper the cash when they show up....

"Thanks for your reply, Alright that is lovely also i will need a little favor from you because i have not paid the shipper that will deliver the cars to your shop and he does not accept credit card, Because am yet to pay the shipper that will deliver the cars to your workshop because he does not have the facility to access a credit card.... so i will need a little favor from you in respect to that please..Hope u can do it for me in respect, I will be giving you my credit card now to put through for an amount of $3500 while you keep $1000 as a deposit of the graphic and have the remaining $2500 send to the tower via western union money transfer as they receive payment upfront, so they can have the vehicle tow down to your place for proper estimation .HOLDING"

HulkSmash

Just got this!!! from him, the next thing is when he gives me a stolen card number I tell him I ran it, put will just give the shipper the cash when they show up....

"Thanks for your reply, Alright that is lovely also i will need a little favor from you because i have not paid the shipper that will deliver the cars to your shop and he does not accept credit card, Because am yet to pay the shipper that will deliver the cars to your workshop because he does not have the facility to access a credit card.... so i will need a little favor from you in respect to that please..Hope u can do it for me in respect, I will be giving you my credit card now to put through for an amount of $3500 while you keep $1000 as a deposit of the graphic and have the remaining $2500 send to the tower via western union money transfer as they receive payment upfront, so they can have the vehicle tow down to your place for proper estimation .HOLDING"

Challenge accepted. I will be stealing this scam away from you.

Charlie J

Here's the message I just sent over:

Hello good sir,

My name is Duke Jackson Rutherford III, I own an automotive sign and graphics business and I have heard that you are in the market for having some work done. Please let me know if you are still interested in having some work done. Also I will include a picture of myself with my pet bear, Winston.

Love, Duke

attachment.php

Attachments

• Me and Winston.jpg
    Me and Winston.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 118

DrSteveBrule

Here's the message I just sent over:

Hello good sir,

My name is Duke Jackson Rutherford III, I own an automotive sign and graphics business and I have heard that you are in the market for having some work done. Please let me know if you are still interested in having some work done. Also I will include a picture of myself with my pet bear, Winston.

Love, Duke

attachment.php

Brilliant good sir. :ROFLMAO:

Charlie J

HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TO DAY ,
Okay fine , i`ll be needing you to help me i want signage down on both cars that's is why am writing to you and i want the cars delivered down to your shop so you can handle the auto signage as i have being informed u r very good in doing that, can u do that for me .HOLDING

My Reply:

Holding,

Sup brah,

I'd love to do the cars for you bro, but I'd really appreciate it if you could take a picture of the cars so that I know what i'm working with. I recently got into a helicopter accident while hunting for wild caribou in the woods and I sprained my pelvis and sack. Also, I would be nice if I could have a picture of you as well. I enjoy meeting my customers face to face. It really makes for a more pleasurable business experience. Do you have a pet cat? I love cats, here's a picture of a cat that I'm raising for my cat farm. Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing. His name is Rick.
attachment.php

Attachments

• rick_the cat.jpg
    rick_the cat.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 156

HulkSmash

sooo an update.

--- On Wed, 2/23/11, Williams More <williamsmore001@yahoo.com> wrote:
HELLO SORRY FOR LONG SILENT I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL SO ARE YOU READY FOR THE PAYMENT HOLDING ..............AND I WILL NEED YOUR HELP OKAY