• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Scammer on here

skoorb

Just so everyone know the user Harlon Hales is a scammer and his email address is all over the internet for the same. Wanting banners made.
Thanks
Just so everyone know the user Harlon Hales is a scammer and his email address is all over the internet for the same. Wanting banners made.
Thanks

I know this thread is 3 years old, but I registered here just to say "thank you". I am so glad y'all have previously discussed this. This guy recently reached out to our shop for printing some flyers. His email was devoid of company details, etc. and it just seemed a little off, especially since it came out of the blue (we mainly print for local folks, so we usually know our customers even if they're first timers).

Anyway, I appreciated that once I googled the email that my suspicions were confirmed on this very site. Thanks again y'all. Have a great weekend.