• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scams?

CentralSigns

Here is the final chapter, definitely a big Red Flag. Hope all this info helps someone else to not get scammed.

Thank you for updating me on the order.Since some came in today and the rest tomorrow,I want you to take the boxes to a nearby FedEx office and ship out the boxes to the church organization where the items are needed to support their upcoming program,Use the following information on the Air-waybill,I would be sending you a commercial invoice to take along when taking the boxes to FedEx office today and let me know how much it would cost to take the boxes to FedEx office today and ship them out using the following information,using the FedEx account number below.

Shipping Address:

Sena Dzaka
101 Harlem Rd
Accra-Ghana-00233
Phone Number # 0245154009

FedEx Account #:288572704

On the air way bill,when filling out the forms with the shipping
address,you need to tick International Priority and also tick bill all
charges to my FedEx Account number which is:288572704

Please remember to tick First Priority Shipping which is Express and
not Economy which is Ground shipping

Once all is done and order picked-up,please remember to email me with
the tracking numbers.

Regards

This would have caught me because of the similarity to the banner scams. So now we have to worry about t-shirts as well

Attachments

• Shirts.jpg
    Shirts.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 116

CentralSigns

Ya exactly on the ground. Sounds like I'll get charges from the Paypal purchase of the shirts, overdraft fees, and the charge backs on the bogus VISA cards. Probably cost me a couple hundred. Right now my banking is frozen till all the money moves back around due to the huge emergency overdraft I had to set up to cover the VISA claw-backs until I get money back from my shirt supplier. Lucky the shirts weren't shipped. I caught it soon enough to stop it.

Mega Format

Be carefull

We had a scam ordered banner and ask to use their shipper by money transfer, dont send no money to no one and be prepared with invoice signatures for dispute.