• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

School project.

routierracing

This was a project I did for class. The assignment was to make a magazine ad for the product of our choosing. My teacher loved it. But I know you guys are a a littler harder to please. lol

Attachments

• tattoo print.jpg
    tattoo print.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 67

mikey-Oh

not bad for a class assignment... keep plugging away and push the design skills while you're there. anything's possible with carte blanche and i suggest you unleash.

concerning the ad, feel like the copperplate conflicts with the logo lettering. also the ellipse is lost against the white background.

SignManiac

Too busy. It lacks any layout at all. Just lettering stuck on top of a photo. I don't think you need the logo on their twice. just the tattoo is enough and text is all too big.

routierracing

So then any constructive advice on the direct to move forward with it? Part of the assignment was for it to be a photoshop project with vector illustrator elements.

SignManiac

This is how I would approach it. More minimal. Keep the message together instead of filling up the entire photo, plus it's less distracting from the image.

The company name being the tattoo, all the information is there and since its a tattoo, the viewer is going to focus on reading that anyway.

Attachments

• we can help.jpg
    we can help.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 46