• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 54 EL Roll Trough do I need it?

brush1

Do I really need this roll?
What is this roll for?
It is part # 5401.
It is a weekend so I can't ask Seal.
Considering to buy this laminator. I'm using Daige for years....It will be my mounting machine now. Time to upgrade.
Do you think is a right choice? I have 2 Versacamm 540V.
Thank you for any input.

gabagoo

I have this laminator but I amnot sure I understand this part you speak of. can you describe it or put a pic up?

brush1

This is the problem. I don't know what is this. Seal has it on the web listed as optional and it is on the quote what I have. I have the name and part number and can't find any information about it.
How do you like your laminator?
Thank you

The Equipment Guy

Seal just added this for the 54 EL. It is a retrofit that holds a roll of vinyl in a "scoop" or trough at the front of the feed table. Its a worthwhile addition if you have larger roll of material that you want to laminate off of a roll. if you do smaller stuff or sheeted stuff, its not that critical.

Craig

gabagoo

Seal just added this for the 54 EL. It is a retrofit that holds a roll of vinyl in a "scoop" or trough at the front of the feed table. Its a worthwhile addition if you have larger roll of material that you want to laminate off of a roll. if you do smaller stuff or sheeted stuff, its not that critical.

Craig

Oh Craig, you being so political and cautious lmfao

brush1

Thank you.
I will look closer at this part. I think it may be handy. Still need opinion about this laminator please....

MikePro

Thank you.
I will look closer at this part. I think it may be handy. Still need opinion about this laminator please....
did you even bother searching the forums?!?
i guarantee there's at least 5 threads about this laminator.

brush1

Yes . I did. It is only few. I will be happy to hear more from people who use it for few months....not from dealers...what they like and what they don't.
This model is not long on the market.

i just got the seal el(thanks gabagoo for the info and advice buddy!).......i know the part you are talking about. if you are doing longer runs, for wraps etc, it maybe worth it.

brush1

Thank you.
I do a lot 10 ft....and some wraps....not so many.
I think it will be handy. I did some search abot this part. It is good idea.

brush1

I was Daige user for 12 years (I don't know how I was able) ......is time to have better.
I have bunch of good equipment......never good laminator.

Molenbeek

Highly recommended for the small price for it.

give us a call if we help you with it--

Advantage Sign Supply

877-237-4464 *1590

Matt

i was also a diage user, never again! although i could mount on that thing all day long! lol...........just never could laminate anything with it

brush1

Matt. Thank you for your offer. I'm very loyal and I'm with one of my best supplier.
They everyday support don't allow me to think about someone else. I got very good price by the way.

My old Daige....I don't remember number was good. I sold it with my business. Moved to another state and got another one (Quickmount 4). Not to many problems but much worse than old one. It is very good mounting machine. At list I don't have to be carefull to pull big pices....it is cheap.

brush1

I got my Seal. I really need Roll Trough. I love this laminator. Did only quick look in Las Vegas.....didn't think I'm going to buy it in this time. Now.....I want laminate everything!!!!!!!!