• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 54 EL Roll Trough do I need it?

brush1

Look picture. It was factory installed. You can put roll of material to be laminate on the front of you.
I think is very handy.

Last edited:

brush1

It is well design and well build. I ordered it with it It was installed. It will hold at list half of 50 yards roll vinyl.
I did a picture how it is mounted. I did 10' piece so far and it was very good experience. It is worth any single penny.

Last edited:
thanks for the info brush1. i may consider getting that in the near future, seems like a good idea for longer runs of prints etc. how did you like laminating with your new seal? easy to do?

brush1

O Boy!!!! "Piece of cake". I love it!!!!!!
You have the same experience like I have. You know the difference.:notworthy:Thank you Seal.

gabagoo

Look picture. It was factory installed. You can put roll of material to be laminate on the front of you.
I think is very handy.

oh thats cool I wish I had been given the option, but I suppose it can be added afterwards

oh thats cool I wish I had been given the option, but I suppose it can be added afterwards

yeah, its an add-on. we were given the option before we bought ours, but since we don't do long runs of prints much we didn't go for it.
however, i'm thinking of getting one as it looks like an easy upgrade and will help out on the 4-8 ft pieces we often do.