• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sealeze laminator

Rojo

Anyone heard of the Sealeze EMS laminator. Saw one for sale but a pic wasn't provided. Can't seem to find anything about them online. Appears to be out of production.

guitarca18

I think you and I may be looking at the same craigslist ad...LOL...I just did the same search and found your post and you are in the SF Area like me.. Did you ever find out anything about it? I'm thinking of going over there tomorrow to take a look at it in person if the gentlemen gets back to me.

Rojo

I emailed the seller for more info and pics. He never replied. It's all yours. Good luck. There is a Royal Sovereign for sale in Fresno. Looks pretty good. Too large for my needs and space.

petepaz

watch out on the emseal we have one and it was good for about 6 years and we are having some issues but can't get any support from the manuf. or the comp. we bought it from