• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searched and searched

Markus13126

Morning folks....i have extinguished about all the usual sites for fonts and the "search" ones...

I don't have to like the job lol, just collect...would anyone be able to give me a heads up on this one or something close.

Thank you greatly

Markus

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-090319_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-090319_Messenger.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 164

aGrainofSalt

Probably nobody has time to dig. Sorry. I would bring it into Illy and trace a few letters exactly, then make a jpg of those in solid black. Throw it in Find My Font and you should have some luck.

aGrainofSalt

Sorry, I wish I had better news. I cut out the background with magic wand in PS, inverted the selection and filled with black. Didn't find anything even remotely close with FMF.

Markus13126

thanks for the effort :0)-- I tried lots of different stuff-- I even gave up at one point and tried to find a different close redneck font -- lol no luck