• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SERIOUS!!!!! Whats for supper.

skyhigh

Well its Friday, and everyone seems so serious. I haven't read anything funny all day.......so whats up with that?

The wife and I were invited out for supper tonight, and at the last minute our dining partners had to cancel out. Just as well..... I really didn't want to go out again this week, and the wife shared my sentiments.

So what do you want for dinner she asks.....Ok, its too late to cook, so I suggest TacoBell. I just had a craving for one of their 5 layer burrito's. Along with that, she got 6 soft taco supreme's to share with me and my daughter (wife is a big eater....she had 1). She picked up the food at the drive-thru, and asked for some sauces.

92 packets :ROFLMAO: Think I can sell any of these on ebay?

So what are you having for supper? Need any sauce?

Attachments

• 1007111804.jpg
    1007111804.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 68

skyhigh

Not as bored as you reading my post. Now thats pathetic !!!! :ROFLMAO:

At least I had Taco Bell. How about you??? TV dinner again?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Jambalaya featuring Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends.

(The Mrs. is feeling experimental again).

HulkSmash

My wife felt experimental earlier this week.. she made some peanut sauce thai noodles...

needless to say, we had taco bell that night.

Sticky Signs

Damn, you struck gold!
You can use all that sauce to clean your coin collection. Go ahead, stick a penny in some TB sauce.

signage

Here's how they make those 5 layer burrito's at Taco Bell :omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• taco w tongue.jpg
    taco w tongue.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

i haven't decided yet, it's only 5:30... i'll think it over while i eat this piece of licorice.

i'm feeling experimental too, think i eat a piece of red and black at the same time.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen

Chef Paul makes some good stuff.

And we went to a Japanese Hiabatchi with scallops, calamari, steak, veggies, salad, soup and fried rice.

Yum!

Last edited:

WOODBS

The Burgernut!! sliced doughnut grilled for bun, then all the normal fixins for bacon cheesburger, plus a fried egg...

Attachments

• burgernut.jpg
    burgernut.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 63