• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SERIOUS!!!!! Whats for supper.

WOODBS

More protein? Roast beef topped with half a dog and fries??

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 49

signage

Here's how they make the Taco's :omg::Big Laugh

Attachments

• taco-bell-2 for sky.jpg
    taco-bell-2 for sky.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Stealth Ryder

Ribeye Steak, Baked Tater, Grilled Squash and Ice Cold Bud Light, All cooked by me on my new Grill... That Crown Royal drink sounds pretty inviting as well as I wind down from this past week.... Enjoy your weekend everyone...

Pat Whatley

Wife is out of town so reenacted a college days tradition. Threw a one pound ribeye on the hibachi, let it start cooking, then started slicing strips off the edges and eating them. Meat cooks from the outside in so you're constantly cutting and eating the part that just got cooked. Damn fine eating.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Salmon steaks, roasted yams, red potatoes, onions, red beets, squash, fried green tomatoes and poached pears in wine for dessert. Mmm-mmm good. All made from scratch. I love home-cooked meals.

:toasting:

artbot

i had a quarter pounder for lunch! of course that was my once a week eat whatever you want meal. i'm turning 44 in one month and doing my best to stay healthy. still look like a kid but my blood pressure which is usually frighteningly low is now pre-hypertensive. that's not gonna work. this year was just too stressful i guess.