• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SEX!!! (OK, what font is this?)

Colin

Had to think of a different, attention getting title :smile:

Any ideas on this one?

Attachments

• univega.jpg
    univega.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 197

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Tell me you are not a Obama fan... If you are read on...

Not to start a political war but she is FAR better then Obama... Hell he is not even a Christian but the same as those who did the 9/11 attacks. This country was founded on Christianity. How can Americans vote for him and what he believes in..?

Sounds like you have this one wrong.

This was in last night's debate and he states that he is a Christian and has attended the same church for the last 21 years.

WVB

I did indeed miss last nites... I stand corrected - Thank you for pointing that out Fred...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I did indeed miss last nites... I stand corrected - Thank you for pointing that out Fred...

Easy mistake to make. I too had assumed that Obama was a Muslim.

Frankly, I hope he wins the Dem nomination and Huckleberry wins the Repub. At that point, it is rumored that Mayor Bloomberg will enter the race as an independent.

Shovelhead

I'm not purchasing a ticket on the "change" train because he's half a honkey...but all Donkey!

PICADILLY!!!...see also CRYSTAL GYPSY

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Steve C.

He had a Muslim father and Atheist mother. But your chances of being
elected President are slim if you are not Christian. Thus, he is Christian.
Personally, I don't care what a persons religion is so long as they do
what is right for the country. IMO.

I would prefer Hillery to Obama. And it hurts to say so.

Shovelhead

He had a Muslim father and Atheist mother. But your chances of being
elected President are slim if you are not Christian. Thus, he is Christian.
Personally, I don't care what a persons religion is so long as they do
what is right for the country. IMO.

I would prefer Hillery to Obama. And it hurts to say so.

I believe it's .....
PICADILLY
which can be found at
myfonts.com

Attachments

• 77107911.jpg
    77107911.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 98

Steve C.

It must be killing Colin to have his thread pirated by a religious discussion!
:software:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Oops, wrong pirate.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It must be killing Colin to have his thread pirated by a religious discussion!
:software:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Oops, wrong pirate.

Well he started it ... the thread was supposed to be about sex. :Sleeping:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
AT EASE !!!!!! :rolleyes:

:unclesam: :unclesam: Electile Dysfunction : the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year. :unclesam: :unclesam:

Now we're back on track with sex and politics.....:thumb:

WVB

Ok Fred I have thought about this and discussed it with my business partner...

He was born to a Radical Muslim (Radical meaning terroristic type- Well known for this) and a Muslim mother. For the past 3 years he was a Muslim in the spot light. Now he is not? He was raised as a Muslim well into his late 20's... Seems to me like he choose to be Christian only when he decided to get into Politics... And why did he choose Christianity..? Is it because you can walk into any Christian church and declare yourself a Christian..? You surely can not do this with the Catholic religion, in fact you must go to schooling and teachings. You can not even get married in a Catholic church unless both partners are Catholic.

Let me ask you this... Does he or does he not display a Qur'an for which his radical father left for him in his house..? If you are Christian why would you..? That would be like a family member leaving me a black bible after they passed... As a Christian would I take that into my home or would I tell them to burn it..? He is well known for showing the Qur'an all over the U.S.

Seems to be like us Americans are throwing our rules to the wayside. It was up till 4 years ago that only a American born person could be a governor. Now some one born near Graz, Austria has become governor of California..?

I can not bring myself to circle the name Husain on a ballet for President...