• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SEX!!! (OK, what font is this?)

SuperSignsMP

AT EASE !!!!!! :rolleyes:

:unclesam: :unclesam: Electile Dysfunction : the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year. :unclesam: :unclesam:

Now we're back on track with sex and politics.....:thumb:

LOL. This is the best post on this thread! Electile Dysfunction!:Big Laugh

Shovelhead

Whether old Barry is a Christian or a Muslim is irrelevant.
I want to know if little Damien is still smoking.
Anyone got the skinny on that??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
TVG ... you're bringing up things about which I am uninformed. I was merely repeating his response to the question put to him as to his faith. If those things are so then he is IMHO pandering to political necessity.

I frankly do not see any of the candidates currently campaigning as having any meaningful answers to what ails us. And I don't think the country can slip much further into the divisive political environment we find ourselves in without coming undone.

What this country needs is a leader that can unite and inspire us ... and who knows what he or she is doing. I do not believe that person is currently a candidate but I am hoping the he will soon become one.

Flame

Don't have much hope in anyone running, Obama scares me, but not as much as Hillary. Not near as much.

I'll just sit back, watch a while, and vote for what I feel best after seeing everyone fight for a while. Then pray for the best.

Colin

Flamey, Flamey.............Praying is Politically Correct Schizophrenia.

BTW, I'm working on a series of bumper stickers. Perhaps if Fred will allow, I'll start a separate thread for that?

Here's one:

Attachments

• African Americans.jpg
    African Americans.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 97

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Flamey, Flamey.............Praying is Politically Correct Schizophrenia.

BTW, I'm working on a series of bumper stickers. Perhaps if Fred will allow, I'll start a separate thread for that?

Here's one:

No we need to stay on topic in this thread. :tongue:

Flame

We all are from Africa.... um.... HUH?

Praying...

oh never mind. Too senseless to even banter about.