• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shell oil video

cajun312

I hope the track project in Austin comes through, that would put F1 in Texas in 2012!
I just hope they can schedule it in the spring or fall, summers are brutal in central Texas.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I like road racing but F1 rarely does well in the US. Too many unknown names and races that have minimal television exposure. Speed TV should be called NascarTV

SignManiac

Aviation gas is even more fun! I was very fortunate to have an opportunity to spend a full half hour doing world class aerobatics with Germany's second rank woman's aerobatic champion, Dagmar Kress in her Extra 300L. It was without question the most intense and fun thing I've ever done in my entire lifetime. I literally flew the plane for the first fifteen minutes. I was allowed to do anything I wanted, barrel rolls, front and back loops, inverted flight. Incredible power this plane has. Afterward, she took over and I asked her to give me the E ticket ride and boy did she deliver. We were pulling in excess of 6 g's and I thought my eyeballs were going to explode. She did things to me in that plane that can't be described in words. There's one maneuver where the plane falls out of the sky on all three axis's and all you see is flashes of sky blue, grass green, and the tail of the plane. You are completely disoriented and have no idea if you're up or down. Who could have thought a plane could be flown completely out of control and recover so easily!

When I landed the first thing I wanted to do was get my license just so I could fly aerobatics. It's the ultimate thrill ride!

Here's a link to a Extra300L which is what I flew in. I was able to experience all of the maneuvers that this pilot is doing. Doing cartwheels through the sky at 250 mph is the sickest, coolest thing you can do with a plane :)))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUS4sOJLH6c

Last edited:

Patrick46

Great videos, both of yas!!!! I LOVE adreneline!!!!

I grew up 30 minutes from Oshkosh, and have seeen the most skilled pilots from all over the world do their things...but that helicopter spin that 'KID' does...is nuts!!!!! :omg: Crazy SKILLS!!! :notworthy:

and the sound of those Ferarri's.........OOooooooo!!!!