• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shirts.. Tagless, private labeling?

Ditchmiester

If your looking to get into pad printing I would give Printex USA a call, they are in San Diego. They are awesome. Super helpful and friendly. They also do contract work besides sell machines do they could send you samples of what it would look like from there machines. One of there smaller machines is probably around 3k new

Pat Whatley

Pat, you don't need a different pad, you can use the same silicone rubber pad in your pad printing machine, you only need a different cliche (plate) for each different artwork.
[/video]

My bad, I knew there was something we had to replace for everything.

phototec

brdesign

Plastisol heat transfers and a hat heat press would also work. I picked up a used hat heat press last month, I didn't think I needed one but it was too good of a deal to pass up. It works great for applying small transfers to shirts, although I have not yet tried using it on a hat.