• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SHOES

MikePro

i've got REAL steel toes too, but for my "graphics/CNC" day2day stuff, & occasionally forgetting my cleats for kickball after work, I don't mind taking the risk of dropping a sheet of sintra on my plastic-toe'd foot for the guarantee of extra comfort/style.

edited to add: i HAVE, however, dropped an exacto into my toe before and no longer wear my Birkenstocks in the shop.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
P_NAYAYE_BROWN_1_29a7f3bd-f1a0-4d6a-8eb7-fbe71d49bb91.jpg

And this is what GAC05 needs
EWO_400-5-ST.webp
After seeing this I ordered a set direct from Alibaba. I hope they fit, those Asian XXL sizes can be tight for us imperial-using Americans.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
When I firs saw them, after I instantly thought of your poor welding loafers... then I thought... Tin man costume accessories!

Piersqsw

Thanks for sharing your experience with those KEEN shoes. They sound like a fantastic choice, especially with the added features like the carbon fiber toe and grounding properties. It's great to hear that they offer both comfort and safety, particularly for working in a warehouse environment. Your story about the roll of vinyl and static electricity highlights the importance of having the right footwear for the job!
And if you're ever curious about the legitimacy of online stores or products, you can check out is temu legit. Happy shoe hunting!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Temu, where they post all of the highest quality chinese products? That temu? Cause I heard it is, in fact, not legit.
I get a ton of Temu ads and the images are totally AI driven, missing fingers, weird faces, weird body shapes.... It's a joke.