• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Hours

Do You have extended or Saturday hours

• Yes Extended & Saturday

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Yes Extended Weekday

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Yes Saturday

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters

Craig Sjoquist

24hrs/365 days expencises don't stop at 5pm or sat.or sun
so if I got work I'm getting it done now
I need a plotter and a bunch of software then a printer and a bunch of equipment to make my live easier so if work is done when I get it
...git r dun now

wraps r kewl

kstompaint

Those of us who are self-employed usually work ridiculous hours and those who have thier house beside the shop (like me) are unfortunately all too available. For the most part it is tolerable and more of an advantage than a disadvantage.

If I work too late, I start late. If I quit early (before midnight) I'm usually in the shop by 9. If it's a weekend, sunny and I don't have a pressing deadline, we are on the lake. It's unconventional, but it works.

tommythesignguy

Those of us who are self-employed usually work ridiculous hours and those who have thier house beside the shop (like me) are unfortunately all too available. For the most part it is tolerable and more of an advantage than a disadvantage.

If I work too late, I start late. If I quit early (before midnight) I'm usually in the shop by 9. If it's a weekend, sunny and I don't have a pressing deadline, we are on the lake. It's unconventional, but it works.
I started closing on Mondays because I would take off on the weekends and come home to a driveway full of everything from racecars to trailers anyway. Plus I hate Mondays - they are always *%$#ed up!