• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck Partial Wrap

Joe Diaz

Nice cart.
Urethane activator on the bottom shelf there?

No, hes got reducer, wax and grease remover, rubbing alcohol and some rags and paper towels under there so mostly cleaning stuff. The activator is next to all the paint on a different table where he mixes his colors. But you could put anything down there.

Curious Joe, why no wrap next time?
I guess I just want to try something different. I already have a rough idea of what I want to try next and it doesn't need to be a wrap. We'll just have to wait a year or two to do it. :Big Laugh So that idea may change over time. Who knows.

Either way, wraps don't sell that well in our neck of the woods. So I don't think not having a wrap would hurt us.

Oh also, if you could be so kind. Vote for us: http://rolandcreativeawards.com/entry-profile/diaz-shop-truck/

Joe Diaz

I agree!

It just screams class.....and all the details really payed off.

My only (small) complaint is the words getting cut off between the box/cab. Sorry I really hate to be the one to say it.....but it always bugs me when things get cut out or lost in wrap layouts.

Keeping that in mind.....I give it a 99/100! :thumb:

Thanks for sharing, your work is always inspiring.

Yeah, it bugs me too. Although it's not really cut off. It's just wrapped around the corner. But I know what you are saying. Luckily it's just the secondary copy and on the driver side it reads much clearer.

Joe Diaz

Good point.

Well, either way I voted for your truck. :thumb:

Thanks. I appreciate it. I think I used up all my luck this year, but man... a trip to Japan would be amazing. :thumb: You can submit 4 projects. I'm working on one right now that I hope does well.