• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck Wrap

kstompaint

Screams ED Hardy sorry
Maybe so. I've been painting stuff like this for 15 years and my employee has been tattooing for 6-7. Ed Hardy did not invent traditional Americana style artwork.

Does any freehand pinstriping or flame job "scream" Von Dutch?

parkedcar

Very Cool!
Definitely screams tattoo though!
And as far as the phone number goes, i'd still try to get it at least on the back.
I got several calls from people on the road behind my car when it was wrapped. Makes it interesting when the shop numbers forwarded to my cell haha.

Dan Antonelli

Very Cool!
Definitely screams tattoo though!
And as far as the phone number goes, i'd still try to get it at least on the back.
I got several calls from people on the road behind my car when it was wrapped..

Yes, I definitely agree about phone numbers on rear... most important location. For the sides, not as much in my opinion. I like web addy for the sides, and rear with both web and phone.

Craig Sjoquist

BAMM it hits you in the face wow ...it'd so loud it screams, shouts, and howls... lol
anyway you may like the whole design ,.. it is cool as hell looks great even for a nich crowd

in order to achieve more appeal ya still need contrast and or harmony
1.... the background design .. should be just that a background... translucent or muted also can be decorative
2.... copy .. you need to decide if you to contrast or harmony or just decorative

maybe I'm just plain wrong ....anyway ,,,, other then what's been said I kinda like it but think you can do better with the same cool look

stickasteve

That is one BAD-ASS wrap layout... It utilizes all the elements that are current and fashionable. At 65 MPH people are going to WANT to know what you are advertising. Let them think paint first then you can sell them on wrap. KICK ASS DESIGN! I want to see it installed.