• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck

Kottwitz-Graphics

That looks awesome. Nice design on top of a nice custom...

Taillights bottom of roll pan. I had a full done up s-10 back in the day. Lol.

I did too. I had an '87 s-10 with tandem axle, convertable top, "swing"-cide doors, shaved everything (body line, handles, locks, wipers, tailgate, tail lights) molded ground effects, and full hydraulic suspension (front, back, side to side, and 5 wheel motion)...

It was in Minitruckin' magazine 4 times (under show coverage), and on the subscription card for a year...

Looks good...but me being a country boy from Indiana will NEVER understand lowering a truck. You gotta jack them babies up!

It got to be the looks when you pull up to a speed bump, and grind it down....

I am actually looking for another truck to start on with my youngest stepson... I really want a tiny truck (like an old dodge d-50, or a mitsi...) that I could lay out and chop the top on, , or an old c-10 that I could just lay out....

sardocs

I find the distressed pattern going in one direction on the star, and in the other direction on the stripes, a little odd.

BALLPARK

His work is art... I could spend a lifetime trying to achieve anything close to his skills and still not even get close. He is truly gifted and it shows in all of his work.

I love the tank he did a few years ago... simply amazing!

You got your money's worth for sure!