• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop van design critique

Gino

Premium Subscriber
moder.......

There doesn't seem to be any improvement on your progress other than you eliminated the original bad color combination.

Something has been mentioned many times here and that is to re-invent your logo. The way it stands.... it's just plain hard to read regardless of your colors, backgrounds or any other patchwork you can come up with.

This is not meant to be nasty, but someone here on 101, a long time ago, made an observation and what she said has always stuck with me..... "You can't polish a turd".

Please take this in the sense it's meant and take all of these peoples' advice and see if you can't improve upon that element first. Until then... all else is a futile attempt at just what that 101-er said a long time ago.

Jillbeans

I know you're not going to change the logo but try making "Wraps" in orange.
Even a schoolbus yeller to orange gradient.
The red lacks contrast.
And Gino I was wrong, they did polish a turd on Mythbusters!

technowolf

take away that distort shadow around the logo and the destroy black in the font and then it will be crisp clear, my .02

Fitch

Sorrry... been out... a few JB's

It's CRAP CRAP CRAP.... did I mention CRAP?

Go to a half reasonable website, get some ideas and if all else fails... copy.

You can't get any worse. Artistic integirity says you have to say to the boss "this is crap".

AmI being too honest here?