• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop vehicle.

WB

:smile:

Kinda hard to ask for miles from the beings who gave you life......

wayne k
guam usa

Hey.. I just work here!! I'm sure I get some benefits that some employees don't but trust me I get alot of draw backs too!! I've been the backbone of this place place for 10 years now! Not 1 serious jobs get quoted, no specs gets relayed, special material don't get ordered without me approving them. Oh and I do 100% of the installs too!. .. which has brought me to my point. If these weren't my parent's I'd be gone..

I wanted to get an unbiased opinion, business is business and trust me I've been doing the family thing long enough.
I'm 35 yrs old I have 2 kids and it's time for me to look out for my family.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hey.. I just work here!! I'm sure I get some benefits that some employees don't but trust me I get alot of draw backs too!! I've been the backbone of this place place for 10 years now! Not 1 serious jobs get quoted, no specs gets relayed, special material don't get ordered without me approving them. Oh and I do 100% of the installs too!. .. which has brought me to my point. If these weren't my parent's I'd be gone..

I wanted to get an unbiased opinion, business is business and trust me I've been doing the family thing long enough.
I'm 35 yrs old I have 2 kids and it's time for me to look out for my family.

Been there, done that.
I wish you the best of luck with this.

wayne k
guam usa