• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shopping for new job management software

armandolo

Hi all, given the Signvox may be forcing changing into Shopvox and which will mean a significant price increase (from $160 to $300 for 10 employees) we started to look into other options especially that we also use QB Online Pro ($30 for 3 users with excellent accounting capabilities). We have two locations so online access is a must as we don't plan on server VPN setups. Shopvox express may still be an option but I wanted to sum up all the software available so I can research it. If I'm missing any, please post. Needs to have estimating and job flow /job board capability. Maybe add short pros/cons

1. Cyrious
2. EstiMate
3. V software
4. Shopvox
5. Casper

BSGX

I would also be interested to know if anyone is using job tracking software with QB Online Plus integration. We are currently using sign tracker which has QB integration but not for the web based QB online. So currently we have to quote the job in QB online and also print the estimate/invoice and keep a paper jacket with all the job info in it on a magnetic board. We are essentially doing the same thing twice and with the workload we have this is not efficient. I would like to switch everything to a web based deal so everyone in the shop can have the same info on their computer instead of having to walk to the board or walk across the shop to ask a question or get customer contact info.

kanini

We've been using Estimate for a couple of years but does anybody know if they are they still in business? Their website, blog and fb hasn't been active since 2013 so... Still works good but looking to maybe switch to Shopvox.

neil_se

I'm still on Signvox and it serves us very well, but will need to look at migrating this year. Similar position with 10+ employees and require remote access. 4+ years ago we used Estimate.

In my opinion, the most comprehensive solution is a must. The management software forms the platform for our entire business, and while I'm not liking the look of an increase in software costs, to consider anything but the best solution would be false economy when it really only makes up <0.3% of our monthly expenses. To consider something less comprehensive would mean employing another admin staff member at 4k+ a month.

Andy D

All I know is, when I used Cyrious 10-12 years ago, even then, it was miles ahead of what Casper is now.
We have Casper at the shop I'm at now and it's the most a$$-backwards program I have ever used.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Checkout shopVOX Express...

I would also be interested to know if anyone is using job tracking software with QB Online Plus integration. We are currently using sign tracker which has QB integration but not for the web based QB online. So currently we have to quote the job in QB online and also print the estimate/invoice and keep a paper jacket with all the job info in it on a magnetic board. We are essentially doing the same thing twice and with the workload we have this is not efficient. I would like to switch everything to a web based deal so everyone in the shop can have the same info on their computer instead of having to walk to the board or walk across the shop to ask a question or get customer contact info.

Please checkout shopVOX Express to start out with where we integrate with QB Desktop/Online and we pull in the Quote/Invoice into shopVOX Express to be able to create jobs without re-entering any info. At $10/month/user it will automate your production including online proofing. It also has a 15 day trial, check it out.

http://www.shopvox.com/pricing/

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I have no affiliation with this company but we have reviewed CoreBridge software and I've been impressed with what I've seen. Cloud Based and appears to be very capable. Good Luck.