• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should Gino be brought back?

Should Gino be unbanned?

• Yes, he has sign knowledge to share despite the brashness

• No, he no longer can contribute to the community

• I dont care, I ignore all the drama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene@mpls

Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics.

I had to look that up, I will proudly wear that bumpersticker. And yes, I did not have to look up pejorative

Asuma01

Hope he reconsiders his terrible attitude. I come here to learn and help others. Not to read stupid flame wars.

MikePro

I only voted "i don't care", because I DO ignore the drama. Off-topic rants usually go unread by me. I'm here to solve puzzles, and appreciate pretty pictures.... not listen to the endless battle of good vs evil vs helpless. I'll admit to my own share in s101 trolling, as my own avatar came from "critiquing" someone's "design" of a diving-board on here waybackwhen. ....i actually kinda like it anyways.

Gino's return, gets my vote, as I appreciate experienced sign industry members contributing to this forum.
I can only hope that if he does come back, and someone decides to "poke the bear", then at least be clever about it. Jesus. If you really want to rip on someone for being a jerk, don't make yourself look like a crybaby while doing it.

HulkSmash

....just.. nevermind. Welcome back Gino. If i got banned, i'd be long gone. It's like school all over again.

Weight the pros and cons people.. choose your battles.. like christ.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Gino was rightly banned because he was being a complete, total, out-of-line flamer, harassing another member view PM!
For you who seem to be fans - get on the receiving end of such annoying harassment and you to would be reporting the PMs in hopes that a member of the Signs101 Moderating Team will take action to prevent that! Period.

Cupcakes shaped like female genitalia offending SJWs.
How about a couple religious bigots bake a cake shaped into the form of two male genitalias, both with wedding dresses on the balls.
Your hated SJWs would experience some sort of fatal lethargy - surprised at the audacity of those purported to love God actually serving them cake.
Who wants a dickcupcake??? Bad joke. But whatever...

Me too, the owners spelling is atrocious. I feel sorry for his spellchecker, not sure if that ******* needs to be fired or needs a raise. WTH is a cupscake?
Making fun of the site owner is not a great look for you dude just an FWIW...

Hope he reconsiders his terrible attitude. I come here to learn and help others. Not to read stupid flame wars.
Yeah. Me too.
Or he will be banned again. And for much longer I would think.

SignsSupport

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How about a couple religious bigots bake a cake shaped into the form of two male genitalias, both with wedding dresses on the balls.
Your hated SJWs would experience some sort of fatal lethargy - surprised at the audacity of those purported to love God actually serving them cake.
Who wants a dickcupcake??? Bad joke. But whatever...

Sign support,
you are reading 'hate' in my posts here in the 'Entertainment humor and spoofs' forum?
Interesting........

SignsSupport

Sign support,
you are reading 'hate' in my posts here in the 'Entertainment humor and spoofs' forum?
Interesting........
It's been my experience that whenever the phrase "Social Justice Warrior" is hurled - it's generally done so out of spite or something negative.
By saying "your hated SWJs..." - I was neither referring to you or your hate (if even you have such a thing) ... It was just a general comment: Your various hated SJWs....
Apologies if that was unclear. But to answer your question = NO. I did not read hate in your posts here LOL. If I had - I'd likely have said something more poignant about it.

SignsSupport

SignsSupport

Vanilla or Chocolate?
Perhaps the swirl just to completely piss off those who are still stuck in the 1900s and think interracial marriage is the work of the devil.
Okay.... I should probably hush at this particular point. Just trying to bring a bit of levity to what has been a whole bunch of drama over the past few days...

SignsSupport

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Perhaps the swirl just to completely **** off those who are still stuck in the 1900s and think interracial marriage is the work of the devil.
Okay.... I should probably hush at this particular point. Just trying to bring a bit of levity to what has been a whole bunch of drama over the past few days...

SignsSupport

What city do you live in?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Cyberspace?!... LOL ... Hmmm. Actually - Somewhere in the bible belt...
I will not be more specific than that at this particular time. Sorry.
Why do you ask?

SignsSupport

Some of the things you say sounds like you're from a small, not very progressive town... I don't know of anyone who thinks interracial relationships are the work of the devil, thought that was stamped out decades ago... then again I live in an upscale, very diverse area. A lot of families here adopt children of different race.

SignsSupport

Some of the things you say sounds like you're from a small, not very progressive town... I don't know of anyone who thinks interracial relationships are the work of the devil, thought that was stamped out decades ago... then again I live in an upscale, very diverse area.
My town is probably the most progressive one in the state I live in. And my political ideology is quite socially progressive, yet more fiscally conservative; you want to be a bit more diligent and considerate of the peoples' money - more so than your own... Welcome to being entrusted to carry out the will of the people... Responsibly! Yay politics.

And actually - I believe you may have misread what I said - which is:

Perhaps the swirl just to completely **** off those who are still stuck in the 1900s and think interracial marriage is the work of the devil.
There are many many many people who still believe interracial marriage is wrong. That mindset seems ancient to me. But have you not heard some of the things these avowed (and what now seems empowered) white supremacists have been saying?!... My comment was made tongue-in-cheek - not meant to be seen as a serious comment of a prevalent issue, even though within the mindsets of some avowed bigots - such racist sentiments are part and parcel to their particular ideologies.

SignsSupport

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My town is probably the most progressive one in the state I live in. And my political ideology is quite socially progressive, yet more fiscally conservative; you want to be a bit more diligent and considerate of the peoples' money - more so than your own... Welcome to being entrusted to carry out the will of the people... Yay politics.

And actually - I believe you may have misread what I said - which is:

There are many many many people who still believe interracial marriage is wrong. That mindset seems ancient to me. But have you not heard some of the things these avowed (and what now seems empowered) white supremacists have been saying?!... My comment was made tongue-in-cheek - not meant to be seen as a serious comment of a prevalent issue, even though within the mindsets of some avowed bigots - such racist sentiments are part and parcel to their particular ideologies.

SignsSupport

Well in that case, I'll take the plum colored cupcake....hold the sprinkles

Status
Not open for further replies.