• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should QUEUE Mgr. Be Empty?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Was trying to track down a little glitch in communication. Thought I had remembered a GERBER Tech telling me once that IF no jobs were in the Plot program ready to go, there shouldn't be anything in the Queue (when accessed by My Computer / C: / Queue?

There IS the SPL Folder in it - I know that belongs. However, I just deeted a ".gsp" file and ".prm" file. Now it's empty.

That WAS okay to do, right?

Techman

The que should always be empty when jobs are done.
If you use a standard font I wouldn't have to get my special glasses out to read yoru posts..
--tech..

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Techman said:
If you use a standard font I wouldn't have to get my special glasses out to read yoru posts..

Geez... I'm beginning to feel like Cadmn when our resident intellect "bob" ripped him for lack of punctuation! This makes TWO comments today about my fonts/colors! "Marlene" was right about the font & color I used... might you be being picky? No need to reply - I will do better to accomodate the older folks in here with ailing eyesight!

Cadmn

well arlo your up there too so it is hard to read for some of us U know some of use said we'd only do "IT" till we needed glasses & some passed that point before they quit LOL