• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

should these be banned?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As you can see, this was on the front page of my local news website. Not like I had to search this stuff out.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND.......
I find it hard to believe that "lesbian/male" picture (or any of the hundreds of other freaky pictures you post) was something you happened to just stumble upon. :covereyes:

I have to wonder, which virus software you use??? It must be darn good, as I'm sure it has to block hundreds a week, judging from the websites you visit.

Stop while your aHEAD. :ROFLMAO:
(a dichead)

:flamey:

My, my, my.... you get so personal right away. Possibly it's because of this little tid bitty of information, you find these things..........

goes right along with your little flamer........

dubois search.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

SIGNTIME

gino first off that pic is gross and i will now have nightmeres thanks second craigslist personals is always good for a few laughs

skyhigh

My, my, my.... you get so personal right away. Possibly it's because of this little tid bitty of information, you find these things..........

goes right along with your little flamer........
:ROFLMAO:

Gino........You have the craigs listing, AND the picture. Are those one in the same?

Did you exchange pics with your new friend?

This doesn't sound too good for you Gino.....
I post about womens breasts....
While you post a men seeking men ad, and a picture of "man boobs".

stop now Buddy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you really that insecure, that you have to keep getting the last word in ??

I have no idea where you dream this sh!t up ?? You're seeing and trying to put too many scenarios together and none of 'em make any sense. You are spending wa-a-a-ay too much time on this. As for me, I still find it.... and you quite entertaining. I'm thinking your meds are still running amok in your system. :ROFLMAO:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Clearly the only way to deal with this threat is MORE breasts.
I can agree with this but I think they need to place a cap of 2 per person (for personal use) and ban the concealed carry option (with exceptions for those like Gino posted).

wayne k
guam usa

Bly

I can agree with this but I think they need to place a cap of 2 per person (for personal use) and ban the concealed carry option (with exceptions for those like Gino posted).

wayne k
guam usa

No way! It's our right to have as many as we need.
Our forefathers wanted us to have as many breasts as we want.

slappy

O M G! Definitely spit my pop out on my keyboard while reading this one.... thanks for posting it how you did lol
Airport Inn Trailer Park... i think i see a class assignment in the near future with a name like that....