• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

should these be banned?

omgsideburns

No, but now whenever you purchase a hammer you'll have a three day waiting period and must provide proper identification and provide documentation showing you've participated in a hammer safety course, and there is a limit to the weight of hammer you can swing. Felons can no longer purchase or use hammers.

Haakon

The only thing that can stop a bad woman with breasts is a good woman with breasts. What, it makes no sense?

skyhigh

If so.....I'm going to jail.
We may need pictures to see if you're committing a felony or a misdemeanor. :rolleyes:

Seriously though.......Size would have to be taken into account. Under a certain size, would not be considered lethal weapons. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

anotherdog

See, breasts don't kill people, people kill people.

We were lucky this time, she could have run amok with those babies.

TheSnowman

Oh man...these comments are great. Seems like he really had his hands full. I'm sure the president will address the new laws that will go into effect for people trying to buy violent devices like these, in his news meeting today.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't remember seeing any of these toys at the party...... :Oops:​

They were all the cuddly kind..........................:loveya:

tsgstl

I can see it already, just like the AR-15 everyone and their brother is going to want to get their hands on these.

too far?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, maybe it was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.................

It could happen.

man boobies.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, your mama sent me that. She said it was your baby picture. Didn't you recognize where you bit yourself in the boob trying to stuff yourself with boobie-meat ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ughh Gino! You find the sickest chit!

I would hate to see your internet history.

You're a liar. You wanna see it, I know it, cause I can feel it coming from your little buddie picture. ALL is unveiled when you become an 's101 buddie'. Imagine a voice like from the Wizard of OZ when he was behind the curtain........

Haakon

After some careful reading I found the actual problem:

Police documents also noted the size difference between Lange and the victim. Documents indicated the victim was 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighed about 175 pounds, and Lange is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 192 pounds, documents said.

So a maximum weight limit of say 110 pounds for women would maybe have saved this man's life :D

skyhigh

the victim was 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighed about 175 pounds, and Lange is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 192 pounds

:D

That is only a 17lb difference. Given a man has more muscle than a woman.....and, evidently a good portion of her weight was in her chest..... we can only conclude he must not have been struggling very much. :loveya:

I'm beginning to think this is impossible. I'm going to have to conduct a reenactment of this crime.

ps. Gino, did you forget to take your meds today? One sex toy party, and you seem to have gotten out of control. (worse than normal). :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope. Didn't forget. I'm self medicating lately. Don't need those meds they give me for all of my.... my.... my.... wait a minute..... I don't take any meds. I'm normally this way. You just haven't noticed because you've been looking through these kinda forums about fat ladies smothering little guys. What you been doing, looking at this crap in the first place ?? You got it bassackwards. You're the one off your meds. I still can't believe this is the kinda sh!t you read all the time. :ROFLMAO:

skyhigh

I still can't believe this is the kinda sh!t you read all the time. :ROFLMAO:
As you can see, this was on the front page of my local news website. Not like I had to search this stuff out.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND.......
I find it hard to believe that "lesbian/male" picture (or any of the hundreds of other freaky pictures you post) was something you happened to just stumble upon. :covereyes:

I have to wonder, which virus software you use??? It must be darn good, as I'm sure it has to block hundreds a week, judging from the websites you visit.

Stop while your aHEAD. :ROFLMAO:
(a dichead)

:flamey: