• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show your rides?

SIGNTIME

first pic is my daily / billboard 2012 ram 5.7 hemi with f5racing rims
second pic is my old bike suzuki 800 intruder chopped back fender custom seat mini ape hangers
thrid pic is my sled polaris 750 turbo with oversized intercooler and race tuned ecu to be finished before the snow flies
fourth pic is the 99 ram 1500 i traded my bike for with 5" lift rebuilt 360 and trans i am currently redoing the interior and finishing off the little things to flip it

Attachments

• SHOP AND TRUCK.jpg
    SHOP AND TRUCK.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 98
  • trucknbike.jpg
    trucknbike.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 114
  • liftram.jpg
    liftram.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 100

Sign-Man Signs

My rides. Ok my wife drives the Challenger but my modified will kick it's azz. The Honda Sabre is just a good ride.

Attachments

• My Rides.jpg
    My Rides.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 116

SIGNTIME

Thanks.

To be honest, with the small tires, low gears, big motor and lose converter, the car is too unpredictable. When I do the color change, the motor is coming out and a stock 340 w/11" converter is going in it. The motor/trans is going to be moved over into a 79 LiL Red Express. Believe it or not, a 79 Dodge truck handles much better than an old E body.. :Big Laugh

Pic 1 my dads Lil Red
Pic 2 my Lil Red on left and 68 Hemi Charger under car cover
Pic 3 my brothers 70 Hemi GTX under car cover and Dads 68 440 RT in shop.

if it were me i would think about getting a four link set up for the back and not sure whats up front but a rack and pinion set up and disks all around and maybe some new rims and tires would make a world of difference ... and i wouldnt change the color i like the purp

FS-Keith

What can i say.. I like new cars.
Nothing restored....but edited, yes

just picked up a 2012 VW Tiguan, fully loaded. Blacked the Rims (plastidip)
and Matte Black'd the hood, and part of the front bumper. Limo Tinted the Windows.

This thing is a beast.. let me tell you.

you got awd im sure, those are tdi right? What company did you have do the flat black?:popcorn:

qmr55

It only gets about 300 miles a year on it.

71 340 RT

416 Stroker (340 block)
Super Street fighter trans w/ 2800 stall
391 Sure Grip
Slap Stick (pistol)
3" 2 chamber FM

With stock sized tires, no rear sway bar, drums, no power brakes.....

Its scary to drive! ALL over the road with a bad tendency to leave the road sideways with little to no warning.

Im planing a color change something in the next few years. 20 years ago when I painted it, plumb sounded cooler than it does now.

Are you kidding me?! Don't change itt!!!! That color is badass and the car is just as much so!

Awesome!

Scott Reynolds

if it were me i would think about getting a four link set up for the back and not sure whats up front but a rack and pinion set up and disks all around and maybe some new rims and tires would make a world of difference ... and i wouldnt change the color i like the purp

Except for the super hyperactive motor and exhast, its 100% stock. I kinda what to leave it that way. I don't want to start chopping it up and changing all the suspension and brakes. This car has been beat on (driven hard) for 20 years, time to just make it a cruiser again.

Are you kidding me?! Don't change itt!!!! That color is badass and the car is just as much so!

Awesome!

The car was ordered dk green, so the plumb color I painted it 20 years ago is not original. Doing a color change isn't going to hurt it but I'm leaning toward going back to the stock color. I'm done with purple. Its an AC car, so black with matt black vinyl might look cool.

woolly

is that an actual Caterham, or a Locost? I'm looking at a Caterham for my mid-life crisis, but i have to get the money and stave off old age first :)

its a robin hood 3a all stainless chassis half the price of a caterham. admit it does not handle quite as well but just. fine as a fast tourer.
2.1 ford sohc long duration cam bike carbs megajolt ing around 180 bhp in a 650 kg chassis = fun

Had the 56 for a few years ...ZZ4 small block with some goodies, TCI turbo 400 auto, Penske shocks , Wilwood 4 whl disc brakes and when I get a couple drops of rain on it I have early signs of a stroke...lol 56 farm 002.jpg

56 farm 007.jpg

Dan Antonelli

My 2010 Colnago CX1. Campagnolo Record equipped with SRAM Power Cranks, and Zipp 404 Firecrest Rims.

My other rides are 2012 Ford Explorer Limited and a 2005 Hemi-powered Magnum.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 100

ProWraps

my newest ride. just bought her and flew her for the first time yesterday.

Attachments

• challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 99

sardocs

I've been modifying my old 57 all morning. It's almost ready for the road....

Attachments

• modified 57.jpg
    modified 57.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 102