• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sick of ham?

Jillbeans

I am!
I bought a huge ham on sale for Christmas.
Had a big dinner and cut it up, froze some, saved the bone to make soup.
Thursday we had a fridge full of delicacies, now it is just ham.
The kids are whining there is nothing to eat.
:frustrated:
I guess I should be thankful for ham, at least there's that.
Love....Jill
(just took a ham quiche out of the oven)

GypsyGraphics

Jill, gotta get sneaky with that ham.

Today's Menu!

Breakfast: omletts (with diced _ _ _)
Lunch: club sandwich (turkey, bacon & _ _ _)
Dinner: chicken cordon bleu (_ _ _ hidden inside)

Although, if prepared three meals in one day for my family they'd be wonder what I was up to....
and chicken cordon bleu!!!!:ROFLMAO: not in my lifetime!

jdb

I'm sick of ham, everyone brought hams this year. Some very discusting hams at that. I don't even want to think of ham.

Gimme a corn-mut! :corndog::corndog::corndog:

jscarl

Kids were home, sleet and snow mix, steaks on the grill on the back deck. Now that is a Christmas dinner.

Pat Whatley

Seriously. Get off the ham/turkey bandwagon next year and buy steaks for everyone or do like Dan and cook up a prime rib. It'll cost a little more but not an astronomical amount, and everybody will be damn glad to have a break from turkey, ham, and dressing.

Or go cheap...yesterdays family gathering featured homemade bratwurst, slow smoked pork, and sourdough crust pizza.

Dane DeFord

Had a good year, opted for 1" thick Porterhouse on the grill. Had all the kids home from college at the same time, which was a nice. It doesnt' happen very often. It was one of the better Christmases in recent memory.

Dane

zmatalucci

dice the ham up.. make some home made mac&cheese, mix it in, throw some bread crumbs on top & stewed tomatoes, then bake at 350 for 30 min.

thewood

We had ham at my house and then some fantastic grilled ribeyes at my moms with her made from scratch Caesar salad.

SignosaurusRex

Sick of Ham.....and Turkey too. I offered up a nice big Prime Rib but mom-in-law had to do Ham on Christmas eve and then Turkey on Christmas day. Tonight its Rib Eye steaks, tomorrow is Filet Mignon and then its Prime Rib time after that. To hell with the turkey soup and ham sandwiches! "BEEF....Its whats for Dinner!"....and lunch too.