• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Application Table

RogueRoller

Hello Karen:
My name is charlie, As I am not a merchant vender on this forum I will not talk about our product. What I can do for you is help answers some of your original questions.

As it has been noted you have a shop in Oregon. This is great because I know shops that use my competitors tables. I am sure they would have no problem taking some time to talk with you.

In my area there is a Shop called The Sign Dude he is located in Medford, Oregon. He is running a 16' Rolls Roller, Up north there is Impact Sign Company Beaverton, Oregon They also run a Rolls Roller and I could be mistaken but I believe it is female owned.

You could give Pacific Coast Sign Supply a call they are the vender for the Rolls Roller here in Oregon.

As for the other two you have to have them imported but I will do some digging and see if I can get you some names of owners.

Please don't get discouraged although this technology is over seven years old out of the US it is quit new to the states and you will find a lot of skepticism.

RogueRoller

I would like to inform the SIGNS101 Forum That one of our operators talked to Karen today. After seeing the post from fred once I refreshed my page I called Fred in frustration and concern. During our conversation it was confirmed she had talked to our company today and that fred had let me know she had talked with him also.

Being that she is in the next town from us we are unable to sell her and her husband a table. When we started manufacturing our tables we sold our first one to a shop and gave him a noncompete for two years. As we needed to get one out in the field under everyday shop use. Why? to see if we needed to redo anything before going to market. Plus we needed a reference.

If we violate that contract we will have to pay out $20,000 in breach of contract. This covers 70 mile radius. Being that the other shop is in her area and also close to our manufacturing facility our hands are tied.

Now the Question Fred brought up how would she not know of your manufacturing facility.

We come to Find out she is in the city around 14 miles from us. Our manufacturing is in a one horse town called Gold Hill, Oregon with a population of 1500. We have one gas station mainly because we have a interstate exit and a sawmill.

You can see our manufacturing plant on google earth 5309 Rogue River Hwy. Gold Hill, OR. Across the river you will see the sawmill. Being it Had a sawmill that was closed and a interstate exit for ease of shipping. It made perfect sense to me being we don't get walk-in customers.

So all we can do for her is help here with the other brands.

Thank you for your help Fred.

Me and my wife are a 2 person team and I can afford a 30000 dollar table if I wanted to. I have 2 cnc’s, bucket trucks, and more equipment then shops with 50 plus employees. We have some of the largest contracts around and even have national contracts. We have the university of Kentucky contract, I have a vender ID for toyota motor manufacturing that number alone is worth over 1.5 million yes look it up. We do everything from decals to digital billboards. We are looking to get one of these tables right now because it will allow us to go from a 16’ long table to a 10’ long table and the 10’ long table will be able to do a 10’ long sign vers the 16’ long table could only do a 8’ long sign. It’s all about automation not manpower, and forcing your self to be able to work smart and fast that’s why we have never had a design feel is because all that does is makes you slower. Before our shop burned down at the first of March I could have a customer come in wanting a pole sign recovered and I could have the sign down striped and rehung in about 2 hours yes that was same day service. From design to completed product being reinstalled. We don’t email back and forth we have the customer come in and we do it all right there takes us about 15 to 30 mins to design just about anything from a car wrap to a whole building design package. Look me up on Facebook and you will see heresyoursignshop or Richard Maggard. Now my background before signs was a electrical engineer I design automation, agc, agv’s (automated guild vehicle) my job also was to eliminate the need for people through automation. Still till today I hold the world record in sinter forge for most parts produced in a 24 hour period. It’s all about cycle time.
A table like this cold very easy make people out there that are a one and 2 person operation that is expanding in growth not to have to hire another person to keep up with there growth and allow them to still be able to get double there current sign output out the door so if you do the math and I’ll do the math based on reality for a growing 2 person startup shop because they are more then likely going to pay someone 10.00 a hour under the table and say that person works 40 hours a week that’s 400 a week and around 20,800 for the year. Okay table is 30000 we will say I have seen them for as low a 8 for the smaller one. So in reality a smart 2 person operation can afford one of these tables and it would be a smart discussion to get one that’s why I’m looking for one also right now because I can’t have my big tables right now and have been thanking about getting one for a few years anyways. Say you even done financing on it it would probably be around what 300 a month that’s less then you would pay a employee under the table a week. And if your smart the table will out work 2 normal people coming In for a paycheck.
As far as a flatbed they suck. Signs look cheep it sucks doing double sided or the one that I had did. They take up a ungodly amount of space most only run 2 4x8 1 sided signs a hour. To where we run at 32 4x8 signs a hour printing only. (It takes us 10 mins “average” from the time we hit print on a 4x8 corrugated sign till it’s ready to hand to the customer that’s printing cutting it off the printer trimming it laying it down and cutting it out.

equippaint

Me and my wife are a 2 person team and I can afford a 30000 dollar table if I wanted to. I have 2 cnc’s, bucket trucks, and more equipment then shops with 50 plus employees. We have some of the largest contracts around and even have national contracts. We have the university of Kentucky contract, I have a vender ID for toyota motor manufacturing that number alone is worth over 1.5 million yes look it up. We do everything from decals to digital billboards. We are looking to get one of these tables right now because it will allow us to go from a 16’ long table to a 10’ long table and the 10’ long table will be able to do a 10’ long sign vers the 16’ long table could only do a 8’ long sign. It’s all about automation not manpower, and forcing your self to be able to work smart and fast that’s why we have never had a design feel is because all that does is makes you slower. Before our shop burned down at the first of March I could have a customer come in wanting a pole sign recovered and I could have the sign down striped and rehung in about 2 hours yes that was same day service. From design to completed product being reinstalled. We don’t email back and forth we have the customer come in and we do it all right there takes us about 15 to 30 mins to design just about anything from a car wrap to a whole building design package. Look me up on Facebook and you will see heresyoursignshop or Richard Maggard. Now my background before signs was a electrical engineer I design automation, agc, agv’s (automated guild vehicle) my job also was to eliminate the need for people through automation. Still till today I hold the world record in sinter forge for most parts produced in a 24 hour period. It’s all about cycle time.
A table like this cold very easy make people out there that are a one and 2 person operation that is expanding in growth not to have to hire another person to keep up with there growth and allow them to still be able to get double there current sign output out the door so if you do the math and I’ll do the math based on reality for a growing 2 person startup shop because they are more then likely going to pay someone 10.00 a hour under the table and say that person works 40 hours a week that’s 400 a week and around 20,800 for the year. Okay table is 30000 we will say I have seen them for as low a 8 for the smaller one. So in reality a smart 2 person operation can afford one of these tables and it would be a smart discussion to get one that’s why I’m looking for one also right now because I can’t have my big tables right now and have been thanking about getting one for a few years anyways. Say you even done financing on it it would probably be around what 300 a month that’s less then you would pay a employee under the table a week. And if your smart the table will out work 2 normal people coming In for a paycheck.
As far as a flatbed they suck. Signs look cheep it sucks doing double sided or the one that I had did. They take up a ungodly amount of space most only run 2 4x8 1 sided signs a hour. To where we run at 32 4x8 signs a hour printing only. (It takes us 10 mins “average” from the time we hit print on a 4x8 corrugated sign till it’s ready to hand to the customer that’s printing cutting it off the printer trimming it laying it down and cutting it out.
Why all the nonsense? Threads like 6 years old too

ikarasu

Hey now. Don't question the guy with multi - multi-million dollar contracts, who could afford a "30,000 table if he wanted to".

I usually don't like critiquing either... but :oops:

https://www.heresyoursignshop.com/home.html You can see how he designs a car wrap in 15-30 minutes. The bright yellow is killing my eyes... 90% of the links are to his pricing. But hey, $40 for a "YEALD" sign is great.

I'll stop before it gets too mean :eek:

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Now that's a rant. Feel better now?

I suggest the use of paragraphs, proofing your copy, and perhaps looking into spellcheck.

I HIGHLY doubt you'd have multi-million dollar contracts if you can't even spell vehicle right on your website. The spelling mistakes (not to mention design) is embarrassing.

PRINTED VECHILE WRAPS $10.00 SQFT

MikePro

zombie thread madness! guess I'll mention, that CWT's Application Table is better than the rest! ...and that's why I'll soon be buying another one.

p.s. how does a 16' table only do an 8' sign?

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Amazing. Good for a laff!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 12.19.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 12.19.39 PM.png
    638.8 KB · Views: 134