• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Company Names

tamias

We are looking to open our own sign company. We don't really have any good ideas for names and are looking for suggestions. We are located in Branson Mo but would rather not use Branson in our name. It is over used here. The kind of signs that we make are cut vinyl signs, large format digital prited signs, car wraps, banners, window perfs, backlit signs, banner stands(displays), small outdoor signage, monument signs, ect.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

SignManiac

Nosnarb Signs, (Branson backwards) not likely anyone else will have it and makes it easier to register and protect.
Or... Great White Sticky Back Signs.

ucmj22

Voilla!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-25 at 1.05.14 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-25 at 1.05.14 PM.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 427
We just opened a sign shop in NJ and we had the idea of the last 4 digits of our phone number to read xxx-xxx-7446 so you can advertise it as...

xxx-xxx-SIGN

Craig Sjoquist

Use you 1st or last name

You want it short and as a website
or you can use what you search for like signs in Branson works well or area code

If you do get 7446 for last 4 numbers on phone it has worked well for me as a name and people do remember many years latter.

As a general sign shop is there a market your aiming at a name to reflect that.

mikey-Oh

Use you 1st or last name

Is this a good idea?

My neighbor uses his last name in his AV business name. When he applied for a home loan, the bank wouldn't use his annual income because he was the business. They ended up basing it only his wife's income and had to go with cheaper housing... like my neighborhood.

J Hill Designs

no problem - thx for the fun

My vote is for:

cut vinyl signs, large format digital prited signs, car wraps, banners, window perfs, backlit signs, banner stands(displays), small outdoor signage, monument signs, ect..., Inc.