• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign company or wana be TV stars?

bannertime

To be honest, it looks to be a gimmick for getting customers. The first one I clicked was solid drama and bleeped out works for the first minute. No thanks.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
They're one of the bigger companies in the Dallas area, been around since the 70's. Seems like a lot of time spent on that site and those videos. I can't imagine the ROI is there...

visual800

Shows like this is reason 25 I cancelled cable tv. I watched a few minutes of when they were loading the sign on trailer. They were about to roll the sign under a door and that dude was freaking out cussing not to damage sign but when putting on trailer he didnt care if neon got broke, lol. Another BS drama wrapped show that concentrates on nothing but angst, rush and issues. Shows like this kills braincells. That shop foreman needs a xanex, nothing to see here but useless drama to be another show whore

bannertime

Ugh....Signs Manufacturing?

Oh wow, didn't realize that's who it was. Lol. I always get a kick out of their website. "Our Showrooms now contain over $500,000 in business sign ideas alone..." I think it also used to say something about how they were the only ones that were actually licensed to do signs or something like that.

I mean, I can't hate on them too much, they're obviously successful, but sheesh!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Oh wow, didn't realize that's who it was. Lol. I always get a kick out of their website. "Our Showrooms now contain over $500,000 in business sign ideas alone..." I think it also used to say something about how they were the only ones that were actually licensed to do signs or something like that.

I mean, I can't hate on them too much, they're obviously successful, but sheesh!
Yes they are notorious for being the "electrical sign Nazi's". If you even showed a picture of an electrical sign on your website and you weren't a licensed electrician, they would blast you for it. They were a-holes for some time about it.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yes they are notorious for being the "electrical sign Nazi's". If you even showed a picture of an electrical sign on your website and you weren't a licensed electrician, they would blast you for it. They were a-holes for some time about it.

Maybe someone should blast them for having Google ads using my company name

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not just tweet them and tell them you're gonna kick their %$*)&!@/ a$$es, if they don't remove your name ?? Others do it and get results.

That's an all new level pf playing with yourself. They act like a buncha jerks at best.​