• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign for new hair salon bit of help plz...

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
There’s a big difference between having some sort of block, and dropping four words on a dark background and asking people to design your sign for you. You are the latter.

Johnny Best

So you don't think all of us oldtimers are bad, pencil rough.
haircut2.jpg

Stacey K

I like making signs
I like option 2. Maybe make the L on the right slightly more narrow so the width is the same as the other letters?

rossmosh

To make the most effective sign for a new business, emphasizing what it is is more important than emphasizing the name.

If I'm driving down the road and I see "NEXT LEVEL" with something underneath it, I have no clue what that business is.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
At least with a barber pole on there somewhere, the whole world would know regardless what language you speak, too.

That last video is 3 minutes and 55 seconds I'll never get back. :(

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Heres the finish. Thanks all for input.

In spite of all the stress from this thread, I'd say you did well.

I'm especially a very big fan of black and white. The sign really ties the whole facade together.

JB

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
In spite of all the stress from this thread, I'd say you did well.

I'm especially a very big fan of black and white. The sign really ties the whole facade together.

JB

Black and white is big right now in Texas. Some small downtown historical committees are recommending it to business that are redoing their signs...they want to bring back the look.