• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign I made for a friend for Christmas

Brandon708

I made this for a my closest friend. He's a Carpenter and helps me all the time with my projects on my house. He never asks for anything in return and looks at me like am an ass when I offer him money for his supplies and time. So far he helped me redo my kitchen, build a deck, and redo my basement.

He is a huge Cubs fan so I thought this would be cool to make for him. BTW im a SOX fan!

I hope he likes it.

A little bit about the sign:
1/2" MDO
1/2" hand cut foam letters
pvc panel for the "Digital Board"
Reflective Yellow used for CUBS WIN!!
Mounted (2) 2x2 boards along the back to mount to wall.

Attachments

• PICT0987.jpg
    PICT0987.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0989.jpg
    PICT0989.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0988.jpg
    PICT0988.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 122

Charlie J

The only thing that looks wrong to me is that is says "Cubs Win"

I dono, maybe I've just never seen that before.:biggrin:

Very nice sign tho.

tanneji

i'm waiting for the legal police to scold you for using the WRIGLEY FIELD name haha ... a lot of that going on lately ...

GP

That's so cool, I might just have to steal it. I can make it light up when and if they ever win. Or, I can put it behind the door with the W flag.

GP

Brandon708

The only thing that looks wrong to me is that is says "Cubs Win"

I dono, maybe I've just never seen that before.:biggrin:

Very nice sign tho.
lol:goodpost:

I was really thinking about putting CUBS SUCK on it but that would defeat the purpose of giving him the sign.

Jane Diaz

Monday I will come back and add the texture medium and add the beard and fur on the hat. If you have an old brushes laying around, here's a fun, easy Christmas idea.

002-3.jpg