• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sign install questions

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Doesn't really matter because the backing will still peel off and hang down and detach and blow around.
When the backer decides to find it's way past the fasteners and wiggle it's way through the 2x4s I'll let you know....till then I won't worry about it.

ThatGriffGuy

When the backer decides to find it's way past the fasteners and wiggle it's way through the 2x4s I'll let you know....till then I won't worry about it.

You and I both know the sing the backer inside of a double sided sign is perfectly fine. But, several members on here apparently get their rocks off on finding irrelevant and sometimes not probable scenarios to gripe about.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
I don't think the backer is going to come off of that one being screwed down and hidden like it is. but i have seen many ACM signs out there with backs open and backer cracking/waving around. Huge *eye-roll* everytime i see it. We just always pull the backing off no matter what.