• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Painter Movie in Orlando

Craig Sjoquist

Yes folks if ya not far join in & see this outstanding movie inspiring, informative, just plain enjoyable too see.

http://signpaintermovie.blogspot.com/ details & see if if it will be near you

August 7th 6:30 reception 7 pm movie starts at Rollins College ..Suntrust Auditorium 1000 Holt ave Winter Park

So I made a panel for the event in process of making more of different stuff ....any ideas ?

Attachments

• July 23 13 019.JPG
    July 23 13 019.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 51

Craig Sjoquist

Thanks Pat, & yes bringing it with me, it will be on display at a sign supplier here till then. At present looking for panels to start on more to letter up for other suppliers.

To bad ya missed but keep checking the blog every so often besides new dates & shows also a DVD will be out

This one was added then taken off then added now such a short notice hoping for a good showing for some real interest in our profession, cause here it seems only cheap signs & those that know how to push buttons get work that has nothing to with advertising

Jillbeans

That looks fantastic, Craig.
I was so pleased to meet you last week in Kewanee.
I'm going to try and catch it in Pittsburgh in September and I love your idea of making a panel to bring with me.
Have fun!
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Well found some more panels that might work here is a quick one I knocked out late today & found a 4x4 I can cut up so more to letter & place somewhere

Attachments

• july 25 13 002.JPG
    july 25 13 002.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 115

Craig Sjoquist

Something I do not understand
This movie coming here only 3 weeks to advertise with such short notice, wondering why the agency that is sponsoring is only advertising on there Facebook page & not even every few days,, just 1 or 2 days when the date was set also not contacted suppliers but wants them to sponsor with cash.

I've done more advertising & promoting & more enthused about this event also was also expecting to maybe do a workshop a demo or even set up a small gallery.. what do I get back ...no interest or little.

Am I missing the boat here, that people just expect things to happen & be rosy what ever happen to hype & effort so it will be rosy

copythat

Craig thanks for the post!

Yes folks if ya not far join in & see this outstanding movie inspiring, informative, just plain enjoyable too see.

http://signpaintermovie.blogspot.com/ details & see if if it will be near you

August 7th 6:30 reception 7 pm movie starts at Rollins College ..Suntrust Auditorium 1000 Holt ave Winter Park

So I made a panel for the event in process of making more of different stuff ....any ideas ?

:rock-n-roll:You Rock!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great thread............. thanks Craig.

Something you might want to check out. Your second poster looks like a word is misspelled. What an Ausgust ??

Craig Sjoquist

LOL ha ha that is me I can miss spell my name or even the word the lol... thanks Gino... knew there was something wrong about this one

TammieH

But that first "s" looks so nice!

Craig, nice job though, :thumb: its nice to know that some people are willing to keep the craft alive...

I've hand lettered 3 signs in the last 4 years and those were for movie props...oh well