• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop break-in

nwbee

Our machines are both 64 bit and no issues. Also, I had the ASUS G73 which is probably the one you are talking about. It works fine for all of these things. I neeeded something more portable because that thing is too big and heavy. Not sure about you but I needed something powerfull like that but more portable and better battery life. I got something better but with smaller screen and graphics card that's not as good. Glad I switched.

MikesSigns

Thanks for the additional comments. Update on the break in: The thieves broke in through a small window. In the process they cut themselves badly leaving bloody prints everywhere. If they are in the system, they will be caught or just a matter of time.The Shop is a mobile unit and do not wish to put in alarm. Normally it comes home at night, but this race car job was going to take a few days, so I left it in what I thought would be a safe place,(customers locked yard). My wife encouraged me to bring home but I said "naaa....it will be alright'. Go figure, first time for everything.

Again Thanks for your support and suggestions,

Mike